A Discussion About Personal Safety While Walking, Running, Hiking and Biking
Due to popular demand, the Hiking Club is hosting a special event on Tuesday, September 18th at 6 pm in The NEW Center Atrium.
NEOMED Police Officer (and Sequoia Wellness member), Terri Moncoveish, will be talking about ways to keep yourself safe and alert while out walking, running or hiking. She will have safety tips for before and during your walks/runs.
Feel free to bring questions about staying safe.
All are welcome!
First Step Healthy Weight Management Program
Take your First Step toward a healthier lifestyle. Join us for an information session about the program on October 2nd at 5:30 pm! Info session will be held in the NEW Center atrium.
Next session begins October 9th!
8 Week Program Includes:
- 3 Individual nutrition sessions with our Registered Dietitian
- 6 Weekly group nutrition education classes led by our Registered Dietitian
- 2 Individual sessions with a certified personal trainer
- 14 Small group personal training sessions with our certified personal trainers
- Open to ALL: members & non-members
- 2 months of membership at Sequoia
- Plus an additional 2 months of group support after the program!
Nutrition Education Classes* - Tuesdays 5:30 - 6:30pm
Small Group Personal Training Sessions* - Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30 - 7:30pm
*Class times are subject to change.
For more details and pricing information, please email our Nutrition Department.
National Ballroom Dance Week
SOAR Student Run Free Clinic, Latino Medical Student Association, USA Dance Ohio Chapter 2024 and Consortium of Eastern Ohio Master of Public Health are hosting an event for National Ballroom Dance Week!
Join us for mini-dance lessons and general dancing on Sunday, September 30, 2018, 1:30 - 4 pm!
Cost: FREE ($10 cash/check donation suggested to student groups)
For more details, please click here.